Thank you so much to our current donors and sponsors!
Donors from our GoFundMe Campaign: Ka'ai Li, Marija Mikolajczak, Lori Taylor, Janice Roodsari, Peter Allen, Mary Green, Emily Moraga, Felicia Legier, Emily McCay
Great news! My proposal has been accepted to present at the National NAEYC conference on November 18th– 21st. My presentation is titled “Transitioning to Today’s Modern Cloth Diapers: What it means for profits, people, and our planet to make a positive conversion and embrace new diapers.” A bit wordy, I know :) I will have the opportunity to speak in front of hundreds of child care centers for an hour and a half!
My name is Andrea Foley and I own Baby Junk and Diaper DuDee Diaper Service in Omaha, NE. We have been providing diaper service for over 8 years and have had the store over 4 years. We currently service multiple centers and have for over 2 years. As Chair of the Real Diaper Industry Association, this opportunity is exactly what our non-profit organization stands for: moving our entire industry forward, together! We know that you want the cloth diaper industry to keep moving forward too, and this is a HUGE opportunity.
As you know, centers can hinder a parent’s decision to use cloth diapers. If we can educate and influence them to consider the real benefits of cloth, we can start to break down the barrier and their preconceived notions. If we can move them forward, we will propel our entire industry forward!
1. Be able to travel to and utilize this opportunity to present at the conference
2. Have an exhibit table during the entire conference in order to:
· Answer questions about modern cloth diapers
· Provide information about diaper services and manufacturers where they can get started with cloth
· Provide giveaways to promote modern cloth diapering in child care centers
3. Print copies of our “Cloth in Daycare's” proposal to hand out to all conference attendees visiting the booth
4. Use the recorded presentation for marketing to child care centers after the conference ends
We would love your consideration of supporting this amazing opportunity. This is a catalyst for reaching an influential section of society. Let’s move our industry forward, together!