A consumer, cloth diaper hub
As an industry, word-of-mouth and online information is our strength. We have turned our wish for an international campaign into a consumer-oriented website where parents, media, childbirth educators, and others will find reliable cloth diaper information and can connect with cloth diaper businesses.
ConsiderCloth.org is the hub of this international marketing campaign for cloth diapers.
Launched April 2013
gives clear and simple explanations of what cloth diapers are and how they work, building on an update of the beautiful brochure created by the RDIA Marketing Committee for the Consider Cloth kits distributed to childbirth educators over the past three years.
Business listing. One of the most important features of the ConsiderCloth.org site is the directory of cloth diaper businesses. Consumers who see the Consider Cloth brand at classes and conferences look at this directory first when they are ready to buy cloth diapers. Every RDIA member is included in this business listing. RDIA members and non-members, may also pay for an enhanced listing.
Cloth diaper demo kits.
The Consider Cloth program started in 2009 to put cloth diapers into the hands of those educators and birth professionals most likely to reach new parents when they need information about diaper choices. We send a kit to a doula, and that doula shows the cloth diapers to hundreds of clients who are your exact target demographic.
New Consider Cloth kits.
The Consider Cloth program has been a big success as 1,200+ diaper demo kits have been distributed to childbirth educators at conventions (such as CAPPA and Lamaze) and through the RDIA website. Kits consist of diapers and accessories donated by manufacturers, and basic cloth diaper information. This program has been a great success and it is time to build new kits and welcome new sponsors. All Consider Cloth Kit printed materials lead consumers back to ConsiderCloth.org
to learn more about cloth diapers.
How will you participate in ConsiderCloth.org?
You may pay online through PayPal or by mail with a check. You do not need a PayPal account to pay using any credit or debit card.
If you choose to pay by mail, please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
so we know to reserve your place.
Consider Cloth Business Listings
Each of the industry’s categories is represented by a separate webpage contained within ConsiderCloth.org that lists all RDIA member businesses and sponsors for that category.
The top 5 listings are paid positions (Premium Listing). After those are listed, remaining listed businesses are randomized to ensure equal exposure. Member businesses receive a free Standard listing for the category in which they are enrolled, but can purchase additional Standard Listings for each business line as required.
- Diaper Services that are enrolled in the DS Accreditation Program will have either the Accreditation in Progress or Accredited Logo added to their listing.
- Alternate Premium Listing allows for sponsors to obtain the same look, but location on the listing will not be in the top 5 positions on the website.
- All sponsored listings below last for a 12-month term beginning on your start date.
||Love Diaper Manufacturing Loveland, ME
|| Diaper Retailing Retail Land, CA 555-555-5555 www.diaperretailing.com
|| DiaperServiceCo Service, KY 555-555- 5555 www.diaperserviceco.com
The best and only accredited service in the Tri-State area. New Customer packages available as well as in-home demonstrations!
Funds Pay For
Your sponsorship dollars go toward:
1. Phase One is now complete!
Design and implementation of ConsiderCloth.org
- Build the new consumer hub to which all RDIA print and electronic marketing will point.
- Provide you, the sponsor, and RDIA direct metrics to measure the success and value of specific marketing efforts.
- Transition the currently successful Diaper Service Locator and Daycare Directory from the RDIA organizational website to the consumer hub.
- Build a hot-linked directory of cloth diaper Retailers, Manufacturers, Artisans, and Diaper Services.
2. Production and Printing of new Consider Cloth Kits.
- We are restocking Consider Cloth Kits in 2014. Click here to donate your branded products.
- Design and printing of the new ConsiderCloth informational brochure and product tote bag.
3. Travel expenses to attend events.
- Remaining funds will be used to attend events promoting both Consider Cloth Kits for childbirth educators and the ConsiderCloth.org website for consumers. Events attended in the past include CAPPA annual conferences and Lamaze 50th anniversary conference.
We are encouraged by the success and feedback we have received since the completion of Phase 1. The Consider Cloth program has exceeded our expectations, and in doing so, has directly contributed to our mission of promoting the cloth diaper industry.
What is the deadline?
- ConsiderCloth.org Business Listing - The Premium spots are available on a first come, first served basis. There is a limit of five (5) listings available at the Premium level. All other listings are unlimited, and accepted year round, for a 12-month term beginning with initial sign up.
Who can sponsor ConsiderCloth.org?
Sponsorships are open to all cloth diaper businesses that are aligned with the stated mission and values of the Real Diaper Industry Association. All links from ConsiderCloth.org must lead to cloth diaper businesses, or supporting products. RDIA Members have the first opportunity to claim the top 5 Premium positions.
Are there other sponsorships available through RDIA?
Yes, there are many ways to sponsor Consider Cloth and the RDIA. Current sponsorship opportunities include:
- Consider Cloth Kit sponsorships - logo included on kit and all printed materials with the kit
- Consider Cloth Kit donations - cloth diapers and accessories to be included in the kits
- How to Start a Diaper Service Kit sponsorships - samples and printed materials to be included in the kit purchased by prospective diaper service owners as they are ready to make their decisions about diapers, detergents, and other products for their new businesses.
- 2014 Cloth Diaper Business Conference and RDIA Annual Meeting. - details coming soon!
Thank you for taking the time to consider sponsorship of RDIA programs.
As outlined above, there are many opportunities for all business sizes and needs. As the success of these programs increases, the exposure and awareness of your business will only elevate during this first phase of a larger effort to bring cloth diapering to a much broader consumer audience. These sponsorship opportunities represent the start of RDIA’s first international marketing effort using Consider Cloth as our brand and our message.
Payments & Paperwork
PayPal. You may pay online through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to pay using any credit or debit card. Payments can be sent to: email@example.com
Check. Completed paperwork and checks can also be mailed to RDIA.
Real Diaper Industry Association
3256 W. Bigarade Lane
Taylorsville, UT 84129
Please look over our website to learn more about the great things going on around the organization.